Codelocks 500 series heavy duty codelock with panic escape functioning sash lock. During permitted hours the codelock can be used as normal and then deadlocked to restrict access and give better security. The deadbolt can be overridden by use of internal handle allowing a quick escape.
The Codelocks 500 series push button lock is a heavy duty mechanically coded lock with full size lever handles for use in high traffic situations. The lever handles allow it to be used as the primary lock on most doors whilst the functions provide for control of the door in various ways.
CL515 has an added feature of putting the lock into ‘Code Free’ mode which allows code free access.
CL500/PK is a code only pad with a panic kit for fixing/operating panic bars and latches.
CL505 is the keypad and internal handle only – no latch or bolt supplied.
- 60mm backset
- Heavy duty push button lock
- PVD weather resistant low maintenance finish
- Full size lever handles
- Outside lever has a slipping clutch to avoid damage to the mechanism if forced
- Easy code change as often as required
- Non-handed (fit doors with hinges on the left or right)
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Over 8,000 possible combinations