The Codelocks CL5010 is the ultimate heavy duty electronic door lock. Suitable for busy high traffic areas such as educational, commercial & residential environments. The handle is finished in PVD (which stands for Physical Vapor Deposition), a process that makes stainless steel both weather and corrosion resistant.
This is a heavy duty keyless digital lock with full size lever handles allowing use as the primary lock on most doors particularly in high traffic situations.
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latch bolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED illuminates, the lever will retract the tubular mortice latch bolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into ‘Code Free’ mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
- Heavy duty keyless electronic digital lock with key over ride
- 60mm backset
- Non-handed (fits left or right hung doors)
- Easy installation and programming
- Over 200,000 operation from 4 x AA cells
- 80 user codes
- Suitable for high traffic areas
- Brushed steel PVD finish
- Stainless steel push buttons
- Remote release connections (reception desk button)
- Connections for release by alarm system
- Code free entry mechanically by key or electronically from keypad
- Tamper alarm
- Low battery LED flash warning indication
- Fire rated for 30 & 60 minute fire doors, when installed with a Codelocks FireKit Pack (sold separately)