Codelocks 500 series heavy duty push button lock with tubular latch. This code lock is designed for use in high traffic situations. The full size lever handles allow it to be used as the primary lock on most doors whilst the functions provide for control of the door in various ways.
- 60mm backset
- Heavy duty push button lock
- PVD weather resistant low maintenance finish
- Full size lever handles
- Outside lever has a slipping clutch to avoid damage to the mechanism if forced
- Easy code change as often as required
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Fire rated for 30 & 60 minute doors with Codelocks FireKit pack
- Over 8,000 possible combinations
CL515 has added feature of putting the lock into ‘Code Free’ mode which allows code free access.
CL500/PK panic access kit is a coded front plate only with extra long spindle to work with most single point panic pads.
CL505 is the keypad and internal handle only – No latch or bolt supplied.