Strand fire door outside access handle for use with all Strand emergency exit hardware. Allows the fire door to be opened from the outside and then locked again.
Comes complete with a half euro cylinder. The supplied with a 40mm length spindle – this will suit door thickness up to 100mm thick.
This is the standard version with a key to lock / key to unlock function. There is also a key retaining version, which means the key can only be removed when the door is in the locked position. Fire doors can always be opened from the inside at all times for use in the event of an emergency escape.
Strand Outside Access Door Handle Features
- Opens Strand fire doors from the outside
- Half Euro cylinder included
- 8mm spindle (40mm length)
- Standard version (key to lock, key to unlock)
- Available in silver, white, black & satin stainless steel plated finishes