OMEC PB0500 external access kit comprising door handle with integrated cylinder lock. This handle can be fitted to an emergency exit door to access OMEC push-bar panic hardware systems from the outside.
The door handle has a 8mm square spindle with a 74mm length — can also be cut down for can be cut down for door thickness less than 76mm.
An integrated cylinder lock, set of keys and fixing bolts are included.
Comes in a black finish as standard.
- External door handle for fire doors
- 8mm square spindle (74mm length)
- Integrated 5-pin cylinder lock
- Black lacquered special alloy case and handle
- Zinc and plastic plated steel cover
- Nickel-plated brass cylinder
- Includes 3 keys, fixing bolts, instructions & drilling template
- Fixing centres (top to bottom) 122mm