Konig hard wax filler sticks are ideal for repairing edge damage made to windows and doors. Hard wax is more durable than standard wax and requires heating with a battery, gas or electric iron before use. Hard wax is so durable that it can be used for filling in large holes on uPVC frames.
Hard wax filler is also great for repairing surface damage such as deep scratches, marks and dents on composite doors.
Choose from specifically matched colours listed in the options to achieve the best colour match.
Konig Hard Wax Features
- Highly durable
- Restore window frames & composite doors
- Remove scratches, marks and dents from surfaces
- Wax sets hard when cool
- Over 20 colours to choose from
Set of 10 assorted white wax filler sticks contents:
- Duraflex Standard White 447/98
- Rehau / Kommerling 469/98
- Anglian 446/98
- Deceuninck (OLD Standard Blue White) (darkest white) 081/99
- Deceunick/ Liniar / Duraflex Warm White / Eurocell / Everest 147/06
- Veka 294/07
- Synseal (Synergy) Standard White/LB Plastics 1686/13
- Synseal Legend White 1687/13
- Profile 22/Spectus/Swish 1688/13