Codelocks KL1000 KitLock classic cabinet lock opens up the possibilities for electronic access control. This simple electronic lock can easily replace keyed cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards.
It can easily be fitted to lockers or cabinets which don’t have a locking device already fitted. This gives the user immediate and simple keypad access without the need for keys.
An ideal lock that can be used in schools, hospitals, care homes, nursery’s, offices, workplaces and the home.
- Simple 10 button keypad
- All codes are 4 digits long
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries
- Non-handed (fits doors with hinges on left or right)
- All parts/fixing/templates included
- Quick retrofit for cam locks
- Fit to units that do not have an existing lock
- Can be fitted to doors up to 25mm (1″) thick
- Operating instructions included