The Abus 82 Monoblock shutter padlock has a solid brass body and a through hardened steel alloy shackle which rotates when attacked.
5 Pin precision cylinder with anti-pick mushroom pins and rust free components. A hardened steel pin protects the narrow side of the lock against sawing and can be locked without the key by pushing in the bolt.
- Available in 3 sizes
- The locks with special quality and application features
- Key operated
- Automatic locking: locking without key by pushing in the bolt
- Chrome-plated shackle made of hardened steel
- Lock mechanism made of anti-corrosive materials
- 5-pin precision brass cylinder with over 1,000 different locking variations
- Hardened steel pin: prevents the slim side of the lock body being sawn through