A 15″ long telescopic screw jack window opener designed for opening high level windows such as roof lights that are hard to reach. A telescopic window opener can be fitted to most types of heavy window including uPVC, aluminium and timber windows and reduces the load on both the mechanism and the operator.
Another advantage is that there is no need for additional window locks, as the screw jack also acts as a locking mechanism when the window is closed. It is almost impossible to physically pull apart a screw-jack.
Telescopic Screw Jack Opener Features
- Ideal for opening roof light windows
- Can be used on most window types
- Working thrust & traction force: 22kg
- Safe working load: 13.6kg
- Maximum opening stroke: 380mm
- 15″ length (approximately 38cm)
- Irreversible mechanism
- No additional window locks needed
- Install one unit per 1.60 square metre (window width x height)
- White finish
- Works with Teleflex winding gear