Yale Neon adjustable butt door hinge that is very strong. It can hold up to 80kg per hinge.
The hinge can be adjusted by opening the door to angle of 90°. Then rotate the adjuster cam on each hinge using a screwdriver. Keep on turning until the desired amount is achieved.
- White finish with black push in covers
- Comes in 0° (flat), 5° or 15° versions to fit variable sash profiles
- Tested to BS7352:1990 standard (class 8 severe rating)
- Achieved in excess of 1750,000 cycles on endurance
- Maximum weight of 80kg per hinge
- 4mm horizontal adjustment (can be adjusted on door by screwdriver)
- The external hinge is fitted with security grub-screw to prevent pin removal
- Manufactured by Yale