Winkhaus OBV window restrictors.
Surface-mounted restrictors available in non-locking (OBV) or key-locking (OBVA) versions.
White or brown finishes.
The Winkhaus OBV Safety Catch and OBVA (grub screw locking) are a family of window restrictors, which are designed to help prevent small children opening windows fully and accidently falling out.
Winkhaus OBV Window Restrictors Features
The robust design incorporates the following features:
- The OBV automatically prevents the opening of a window greater than 50mm – 100mm (depending on where the restrictor is positioned on the window)
- Locks in the open position – push button to close
- Push button release
- To fully open the sash depress and hold the push button
- Automatically re-engaged when the window is closed
- Surface mounted vertically or horizontally on both outward opening and inward opening windows, it can be retrofitted to existing windows as an additional security and safety device
- ±2mm adjustment of steel hook possible for correct operation
- Drill jigs available for both site fixing and factory fixing
- Purpose designed to provide high levels of child safety and increased security for both new and existing windows, together with a lockable 50mm vent position on the OBVA version
These restrictors are suitable for timber & PVC windows but can also be fitted onto aluminium windows with the use of the Aluminium Adaptor piece Click here for more details