The Mila ProLinea Inline espag locking window handle with finger grips on the lever for added comfort. It is comfortable to operate with an ergonomic button release fitted to the key lock. There is a concealed 90° stop within the rose, that prevents the espag gearbox from over stressing.
Available in polished chrome (plated), polished gold (plated) and white (powder coated). Made in high performance zinc alloy that is also corrosion resistant. The plated finish has been salt spray tested to 240 hours and the powder coated version to 480 hours.
Can be matched with other products from the Mila ProLinea range (see Customers also bought below).
- 43mm screw centres
- 15mm or 40mm spindle length options
- 90° stop prevents over stressing of the gearbox
- Available in 3 finishes (white, gold & chrome)
- Inline (non-handed) version
- Key lockable with ergonomic button release
- Key and cover caps included
- Police preferred specification
- Fits uPVC, aluminium and timber windows