PE401 side fix sash travel restrictor is a simple way to restrict the opening on vertical sliding sash windows. Fits into the sash so it appears as part of the window.
Fitted with a key lockable spring loaded bolt. By closing the bolt this will allow the sash to move freely.
Sold as seperate units – it is recommeneded to fit a travel restrictor on each side of the sash.
Fixing are not included. Recommended screws are 4mm x 20/25mm twin thread countersunk pozi No2 point screws.
- Lock body material: zinc die cast, stainless steel
- Suitable for all types of window including uPVC, timber and aluminium
- Comes in white, chrome and gold finishes
- Side fixed
- Sold individually (should be fitted one on each side)
- Dimensions: 59mm x 24mm x 14mm