Nico 4542 security butt hinge with loose pin. An ideal security hinge that has been rigorously tested and is fully certified. It can be fitted to fire doors weighing up to 40kg. The loose pin hinge is suitable for inward opening doors.
This hinge is supplied dry for easy handling, but should be lubricated with a light machine oil immediately after installation. Lubrication should be done periodically as required – minimum every 25,000 cycles.
- Loose pin version for inward opening doors
- R6 radius corners
- UKCA and CE marked
- EN 1935: 2002 Grade 7
- Corrosion resistant Zinc plated finish
- Quality materials used in production
- Made in Britain (ISO 9001: 2015 manufacturer)
- Maximum adjusted door weight (2-3 hinges fitted): 40kg
- Maximum recommended door thickness: 44mm
- Measures 100mm x 90mm