The Fullex XL centre case is a good choice for general home security and can be used as a replacement for Fullex brand locking mechanisms. Works well with both single and double doors made from uPVC or aluminium materials.
The XL lock is extendable top and bottom for maximum flexibility and when combined with Fullex high security shoot bolts. This makes the XL door system capable of meeting PAS24 requirements.
Only a 92mm PZ is available with the single spindle model, whereas 92mm/62mm is standard on the twin spindle model.
- Available in either single or twin spindle models
- Suitable for uPVC and aluminium doors
- A choice between a 35mm or 45mm backset
- Utilises a Hook-bolt for increased protection
- Extendable top and bottom when combined with high security bolts