Codelocks CL155 Standard Duty Push Button Lock is an entry level mechanical push button lock. It provides a comprehensive range of functions for light entry. Use for inner office doors, storage rooms, work cupboards, sheds, garage-to-house doors or cupboards at home.
The CL100 series of locks offer excellent value for money. Delivered with random unrecorded codes, simply change the code by following the instructions provided. Installation couldn’t be simpler either – just drill one hole for the spindle, two holes for the fixing bolts and one extra if a mortice latch is required.
- 60mm backset
- Simple convenient control
- Code changes in minutes
- Available in silver-grey or polished brass finish
- Tumbler alignment for easy code change
- Dual backplate allows option of hold open or non-hold open functions
- Available back-to-back (CL190)
- Optional holdback
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Suitable for low traffic applications
- Over 8,000 possible combinations
- Non-handed (fits doors with hinges on either side)
- Fire rated for 30 and 60 minute fire doors with the Codelocks FireKit (sold separately)