January 2021 Service & Delivery Update
- 06 January 2021
In anticipation of the governments announcement to increase restrictions due to the escalation of the Covid-19 pandemic, here at DGS we had prepared accordingly.
We can confirm that we are fully compliant with the latest guidance, and thankfully that means we can continue to provide a fully operational service to our customers.
Our priority remains to ensure that our staff and customers are safe.
- Our trade counter will remain open 8am to 5.30 pm weekdays
- We require all visitors to wear a face mask when inside our trade counter
- Please observe and adhere to our maximum of 2 customers in our trade counter at any one time
- All staff members are continuing to operate with social distancing measures in our warehouse
- Our next day courier delivery services continue as normal (you can continue to place your orders until 3pm for next working day delivery – although some of our delivery partners are experiencing intermittent delays to usual service)
We are here to help you through this latest round of restrictions and will continue to do so through out any future changes we may be subjected to.
Our usual contact details remain the same
Telephone on – 01702 351911
Email – email@example.com
Stay safe, take care and if you need us, just call!
Team DG Supplyline