UK616 sash window lifting hook for timber windows. Traditional style sash lift hook with countersunk screw holes. It is easier to open heavy sash windows when a pair of hooks are fitted to the bottom sash.
Available in a range of finishes to suit all tastes. This traditional window accessory will gives your timber windows the finishing touch.
- Lifting hook for vertical sliding sash windows
- Traditional style sash window accessory
- Countersunk screw holes
- 50mm width measurement
- 30mm screw-to-screw measurement
- Pressed steel construction provides maximum strength
- Available in gold, white, black, chrome or brushed steel finishes