COVID-19 Essential Supply Only
- 24 March 2020
We are OPEN for Emergency & Essential supply
Following on from last night’s announcement from the government regarding “essential” and “non-essential” business. We consider certain parts of our business as “essential” particularly regarding the security of private, public and commercial properties.
Our main priority is to ensure that our staff and customers are safe and to maintain public health in-line with Government advice. At the same time, all of our customers will play a critical role in keeping homes and business across the UK safe and secure.
We also recognise that supporting essential “Key Workers” (doctors, nurses, delivery networks, retailers and the emergency services) is an important responsibility and one that we take very seriously.
We will remain open with a skeleton workforce so we can respond when called upon. Be assured that will be doing everything we can to ensure that everyone remains safe.
Our next day courier delivery service remains continues as normal. You can continue to place your orders ideally via email or through our website.
- We are implementing social distancing measures in our warehouse.
- We are prioritising any orders that are for “Key Workers”. Please mention when ordering
Our trade counter will be operating a collection only service between the hours of 9am – 4pm.
- Please either email or call before visiting any of our sites.
- If you arrive at the trade counter without having ordered, please place your order from your mobile while still in your vehicle.
- Please observe our enhanced social distancing measures for customers collecting from any of our sites.
Please be aware that if you or anyone you know have had or are experiencing any symptoms linked with CV – Please DO NOT visit our premises.
We hope that you respect our decision and the reasons behind it. Please, please, please try to limit your own movements so that we can all return to a normal life as soon as possible.
Please keep safe and keep well.
The Team @ DG